Ugh! I still haven't finished homework! It's so aggravating! The three week hospital stay put me so stinking far behind. I hate that I feel like I'm not going anywhere. It seems for every assignment that I finally finish, there are 3 more needing to be done. I've NEVER had this much trouble catching up. But this 3-week hospital stay took a lot out of me. It took me almost 3 more weeks to recover. Plus I'm catching colds and whatnots every other day it seems like.
It is really frustrating that one of the things I want most in life is right at my fingertips, but I'm treading water trying to reach it. If I don't get to graduate, I will be absolutely devastated. I have wanted to be done so many times before, but there's always that part that wants to keep going. And now that I've gotten to the end, I may not reach the goal. I may fall short of it. I don't know what I would do if that happens. I can't say that I would finish later, because of so many things that have happened. I want this so badly.
It seems unfair that there are some people who are healthy that go to college and blow off classes, party, or quit then start then quit then start, and still they seem to do fine. And yet here I am- and I can't even finish 2 classes worth of assignments. It is really frustrating to me. Very frustrating.
It really makes me jealous to know that some kids have no troubles at all getting through college. If only it could be that easy for me! But it's not. Just like every other single thing in my life. Always have to be difficult. Sigh. I wouldn't know how to live any other way....
No comments:
Post a Comment