Friday, April 6, 2012

Here we go!

Kalydeco got to me approximately at 6:50 this evening! I have already taken one dose with a spoonful of peanut butter (since you have to take it with fat containing foods).

We shall see how soon I feel any different- good or bad. I am nervous about all the coughing I have heard that it makes you do. I am looking forward to getting some of that old junk out, though!!

5 comments:

  1. Good luck! Can't wait to hear how it goes!
    Marci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to more updates! I'm so glad you decided to share your experiences with this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Marci!!

    And thank you so much, Rebecca! I am glad I did too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came across your blog and just wanted to wish you well with the new meds and wish you well with blogging! You are a really fine writer! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Richard! I really appreciate that! God bless you!!

    ReplyDelete