So I forgot to post yesterday that I exercised again. Go me! I walked 3/4 of a mile. It took me 24:52, but I think that's a major improvement to doing nothing since I haven't had the energy or feel-good to!
Today I got up when the alarm went off so I could start a treatment before eating and meds. I went through the whole thing and never coughed. Not even needed to try to cough. Ookay. So I ate and took my morning meds, and about 5 minutes after I ate, I felt like I needed to cough. I was annoyed that it happened right after I ate, and really did not feel like throwing up. So I started coughing, ready to throw up breakfast, but my coughs were so dry that nothing came up. At all. That never happens. NEVER. In all my years, I have NEVER coughed with no sputum. I really don't know what to think! My first thought was "oh no, I'm too clogged up and nothing will come out!" BUT. There is NO feeling of congestion, no wheezing, no tightness, no.... nothing at all!
It took me less than a minute to catch my breath and breathe normally, and all I've done since then is just little clearing-throat coughs. I'm not sure what's going on, but I think I like it! I wonder if this is common or if it's just me??
I had a wonderful dream last night that I went to the doctor's appointment on the 8th, and my PFTs and X-rays were so much improved that the doctor didn't even know what to say!! Oh, how I want that to happen so badly!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment