Saturday, April 21, 2012

Day 15- booooo

What the heck. I am still not feeling good. It's so aggravating. I don't know what's going on.

I don't feel congested, although I feel out of breath- still. I'm up to 4 treatments a day, and inhaler sometimes in between. I'm considering calling the doctor. I know a lot of you are probably going (you should have already gone, yadda yadda) but my doctor/hospital is almost 3 hours away, so I can't just take off and go on a moment's notice. Plus- gas prices don't help either. If I do have to have a tune-up, I can't do home IVs because it's so far away, and have to spend the WHOLE time at the hospital. So it's not as "easy" as you think to decide when to see the doctor. If I am not better by Monday, I'm calling to see if I need to make a trip. This would be majorly inconveniencing, as I am still doing homework and interning. But, what good is it to choose anything over my health?

My symptoms are:
Shortness of breath
Hard to catch my breath
Major headaches (almost migraines)
Fatigue
Wheezing
Feeling feverish

I have a scheduled appointment on May 8th...

No comments:

Post a Comment