Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Just saying...

Everything's still about the same- nothing has really changed. Woke up today with a bad headache, almost the kind of headache I had when I found out that I could need oxygen at night. But, I am not a professional and can't be sure. I just know that it's on the verge of a migraine.

I'm still waiting on the feeling good part. Maybe not as patiently as before, but I am waiting. I know I'm not the only one ready for it to be here, and if I could make my body feel the good already, I would. Some people say "you have to make yourself feel good", but that doesn't work for me. If I don't feel good, I don't feel good. I may pretend to feel okay, but I know that I really don't feel that way. I just wished that I could take sick days from being sick. A lot of people don't get that no matter how much they hear me saying I don't feel good -they are only hearing it. Or seeing it. But they aren't feeling it. If I could forcefully make my body feel right or make it work right, I would. I don't like feeling bad almost as much as you don't like me saying it. I know that many people could relate to this- not just CFers. There's so many other factors that what I just said could go for. Invisible illnesses. Things that happen on the inside, but no one can see. So, what happens is that people are less likely to believe you or they get tired of complaints. Surely there are invisible illness sufferers out there. Am I right?

So, I'm sorry to everyone that right now I'm not feeling well still. I won't say "maybe tomorrow" or "hopefully soon" because I just don't know how things are going to be.

So until the next post- no news is the same news....

No comments:

Post a Comment